Broadcasting from Dunedin, Radio Dunedin is the oldest radio station in New Zealand (and around the world). It was launched on October 4th 1922 and broadcasts a mix of community information, news and music.
Good Talk. Good Music.
- Mornings with Owen Rooney
- Afternoons with Sonia VDK
- 80s Music Sunday with Steve Rowe
- Love Songs After Dark with Brian Gifford
- My Kind of Music with Sharon Smith
- Ian's Music with Ian Rodger
- Down Memory Lane with Barbara Hamilton
- Owen Rooney
- Sonia VDK
ContactFloor 5, Radio Otago House 248 Cumberland St, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Tel.: 03 477-1305 | 03 951 3600
- Web: www.radiodunedin.co.nz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/RadioDunedinNZ/